Monday, October 19, 2009

Honesty

I substituted for Aspen's primary class yesterday and I have to say sunbeams are just adorable and you have to love them all. Our lesson was on honesty and the 2000 stripling warriors.

As we were waiting for parents to arrive I asked them what we learned about today and this cute girl tells me, "Honesty and the stripper warriors!"

Ooops! We spent the rest of the time practicing how to say "StripLLLLing" LOL

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hee Hee, that's classic! You have to love how kids can turn something great into something embarrassing. I rember Katherine was at the stage where you compare things. She was comparing who was bigger. We were going to Wingers and she saw a man that was over 6 feet tall, but he was also VERY overweight. When Katherine said very loudly that he was the biggest I felt like melting into the ground!