Ever notice that sometimes adults need a parent to tell them to think twice before they do something?
I thought about that twice tonight. Once was while I was scratching a longhorn bull between the horns. He was HUGE and his horns were over two feet on each side of his head. But he came over to the gate and looked like he wanted a scratch. So I obliged. Silly guy turned his head into the scratching, he loved it! I had to keep jumping out of the way as he tried to adjust himself to a better angle for scratches. I never would have dreamed a bull would enjoy a good scratch.
The second time was while the kids were feeding the goats, Brent and his daughter Candice and myself were feeding and petting the lama's. They were so gentle getting the corn out of our hands and were so soft, with long lovely eye lashes I was lulled into feeling safe. When one nuzzled my cheek I let her and then she sneezed. Wet foul rancid sneeze breath all over me. Guess that is what I get for getting too close to the animals.
But just so you don't think I was the only crazy adult there. Brent was putting corn on his grandson's head so the lama's would eat it off of it. Good thing lama's are so gentle even if they do have stinky sneezes.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
10 months ago


1 comment:
YUCK!! I've seen llama's spit before and been glad I wasn't the target. I can't imagine a sneeze! EEwwww!!
Post a Comment