Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A-Z About Me

A-Z ABOUT ME

A- Attached or Single? Attached for 6 1/2 years!

B-Best Friend? I am blessed with so many! Top 3: Katie I can call her anytime and just feel better and shes my sister she is kind of stuck with me. Lore how fun to have your best friend live down the street, ok I planned it that way, but man it was a great choice. Mara, only a few people can say they have been friends since kindergarten! She is in NYC so we don't see each other as often as I would like but luckily their is email!

C-Cake or pie? Pie, especially Asphalt Pie at Wingers.

D-Day of choice? Saturday - I usually get to spend them with Brent and my girls what could be better!

E-Essential Item? My computer, life without email, internet, digital scrapbooking, blogging? Shudder! My computer is so an essential Item in my life!

F-Favorite color? Blue
.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears the worms kind of make me shudder but the girls love them

H-Home town? Green River, WY

I-Favorite indulgence? NAP TIME sorry but with working nights and kids sometimes a nap feels positively decadent!

J-January or July? July! I love July 2 holidays (at least in utah), lots of fireworks, barbecues, summer fun!

K-Kids? Two girls

L-Life isn't complete without? Children, they bring joy to life. Great thing is when you are a bit peeved with your spouse your kids can make you both laugh and whatever you were all bothered about doesn't seem so important. I can't imagine my life without my beautiful girls.

M-Marriage date? December 8, 2001

N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters, 1 brother ( don't feel bad for him, he may have been the only boy but he was spoiled)

O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges or as Sage insists on calling them Juicies.

P-Phobias? Snakes, don't much like heights either.

Q-Quote? No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit. Helen Keller

R-Reasons to smile? My girls and the funny things they say and do

S-Season of choice? Summer and Winter (when my nose tends to not do its allergy thing as much)

T-Tag 3 people: Katie, Lore, Amanda

U-Unknown fact about me? hmm, I think I share too much, I can't think of an "unknown" fact. Maybe my age, I lie about it all the time!

V-Vegetable? Yellow squash, oh my they almost make me want to garden!

W-Worst habit? I am not very organized around the house. Ok lets be honest I would rather play with the girls than clean house.

X-Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, I have had oodles most because I was pregnant with high blood pressure, so fun to see your baby moving around and doing their thing, like a little window into your uterus. Oh I also had one for my gallstones the night I had my galbladder removed, don't remember much about that one, I was in serious pain.

Y-Your favorite food? Italian, love italian food, hmmm, daydream about italian food, ahhh, did I tell you I love Italian food!

Z-Zodiac sign: Pisces (I am a fish! Maybe that is why I hate eating fish it is practically canibalism!)

1 comment:

Lore said...

Oh you make me laugh! Ok, I guess I will do my A-Z, you called me one of the top 3, how could I not!