Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sage is in Soccer!

How cute is she? I love all of her soccer gear! Her shirt is reversible, blue on one side and red on the other. She only likes the red side and we have to work really hard to get her to wear the blue on blue game days! This is her first experience with soccer, last week was her first game and she did a great deal of watching but not this week, she was right in there. I was a very proud soccer mom!

Okay this picture cracked me up, this is two of Sage's team mates, this is not half time this is in the middle of the game. What better time to stop and admire your team mates great manicure!
Go Sage!
She got knocked down in the crowd and I was proud of her, no tears she hopped right up and was back after the ball.


The game was at 8am this morning, I have been dreading these 8am games. Um they are now my favorite! It is nearly as hot! I want all 8am games!!!

No comments: