Friday, August 1, 2008

Hiking with Dad/Mom without a camera?!

Sage and Aspen on the hill above our house as the sun was setting.
Aspen look at the camera! Never mind I will just do it for you!
My girls have gotten so used to the fact that everything they do and everywhere we go they are getting photographed. My camera is still at cannon being repaired. So yesterday we were walking to Lore's house and on the way is the house that has two goats. Sage poses in front of the fence near a goat and says quick mom take my picture. I told her I didn't have one and she looked at me like who are you and where is my mother! She told me we would have to come back with Dad HE has a camera!

2 comments:

Lore said...

Ouch! That had to hurt! How many times has that camera been in the shop?
Lore

The Ridgeways said...

Yeah, 2nd time, and it isn't even 2 years old! This is the last time, if it does it again I am trashing it as a lemon and getting the G9!