This post is random, I admit it. I could go through and post all the fun things I did in July and I will but I am not in the mood. What I am in the mood for are my favs of the month. Love this one of my cat, proud boy I like that it seems to capture his personality.
This is my nephew Joshua. How cute is he? He is my buddy he calls me Elmy and I love it. I love the beautiful water for his background.
My beautiful sister Katie, only she can look that good camping, lol. I love the blue hat, blue eyes, blue water, blue shirt. How nice of Katie to color coordinate with the lake just for me! Dusk at the lake is a fabulous background I have found. I loved so many photos I took that night. Well that concludes my random favorite photos for the week.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago




1 comment:
Your sister looks just like you. You both have beautiful eyes. Love the picture of the cat.
Post a Comment