I have been learning how to use Brent's camera and taking a photography class. Brent is loving that I finally have found things his camera is good for. I was playing with the new fixed 50 lens he got earlier in the summer and I have to say I find the thing addictive. Now if only the kids would cooperate. Aspen was all over it however as long as I showed her each and every picture after I took it.
Sage was furious with me because I had brushed out her Shirley Temple curls, lol. So this is all I was getting out of her. On the upside I do like how green her eyes are in it though!
Lucky for me Brent was home and he hadn't committed the ultimate crime. So I handed him the camera and stuck her in the willow tree. Amazing, she smiles!
I got the camera back and managed to bribe them into standing next to each other happily for this one. So glad it turned out ok because they were not going to give me a second shot at it!
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
10 months ago







3 comments:
Those are some beautiful shots! I totally love Sage's green eyes!
Beautiful shots. Those classes have really paid off.
Thank you! I am loving practicing at least.
Post a Comment