Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fun At the Park

Katie and I got the kids together one last time before school started. Everyone had a great time and I learned some lessons. People use a DSLR so they have creative options. Those creative options come with a price . . . a big camera bag. I thought I could cheat and just bring the camera but I really was wishing I had a different lens to switch to. So next time you see me toting one of those big camera bags I have made fun of for years feel free to rub it in . . I deserve it, lol.

The girls were so excited to use their new lunch boxes for the first time. I love that Aspen's looks like a purse it fits her.


I really love this picture of Ethan. He is looking at his mom and laughing at her. I love that you can see how much he loves her.


After lunch the kids were off to the slide and this is where I was wishing I could switch lenses but oh well I got a few fun ones at least.
You know a kid is cute when they can pout and scowl and you still just want to take their picture.


Lucky for us his Mom has a knack at cracking people up.

And this last one is Ethan as he came down the slide, I seriously can't believe how grown up our babies are!  Seriously it feels like just yesterday Katie and I had babies on the exact same day just like we always said we would as kids.   Once you grow up you realize things like that don't work out but how amazing that for us they did! Every year on February 23 our little miracles celebrate their birthdays and it is going way to fast!

3 comments:

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

These pictures are beautiful! Your kids are so cute!

The Ridgeways said...

Thanks Crystal and your little boy is so cute too! How fun to have you join us in the parent club!

Laura said...

Awesome pictures! I love everyone of them.