Tuesday, August 17, 2010

kindle

I have a new love in my life!  It is my beautiful kindle.  Being a techno junkie it comes as no surprise that I have drooled over these for ages!  Well thanks to my husband who doesn't sleep much he was able to get one off of Woot  for a killer deal.  I just love it!  Oh and yes it is my Christmas present as in Christmas 2010 which has not yet arrived, however I am lucky enough to have a husband who realizes I am incapable of waiting.  I also have a friend who knows me and bought me a cute skin for it.

First of all so many of my favorite classics are available for FREE!  Then there is the fact that I can buy a new book from the comfort of my recliner and oh it takes about 60 seconds for it to "ship" to my kindle!  Seriously amazing and addictive!  Feel free to provide me with amazon gift cards for all future holidays, etc as I will need them.  I have a wish list on Amazon a mile long.  The other cool thing is I have the scriptures, the lesson manual all on there and I find I use them more than I did the paper version.  I find I am too lazy to actually hold a heavy book and HORROR turn the pages?!  It is so much easier to grab my light, comfortable, only a thumb needed to turn the pages and away I go.




I have to say my little kindle is a star wherever I go with it I have people wanting one.  It couldn't have anything to do with my amazing salesmanship, lol.  Amazon should give me a gift card!

Note on the picture:  I was playing with my aperture settings on a non moving item to see what I could get, I now have like 30 pictures of my kindle in a variety of focus.

1 comment:

ShamelessPhotography said...

If you want some new books... I might know a way to share some of mine with you. I'm just saying. I mean... shhhh... I didn't say that :)