Aspen fell in her room and hit her ear on the wall so hard it split it open in two places. She was pretty excited that she got her own bracelet with her name on it.
The Dr. has announced stitches, no surprise there and as any good ER experience should be they immediately got crazy busy and we got moved to lower on the totem pole of need. So I decided to take Sage to a neighbors house so she wasn't so bored and didn't watch the stitches process. I could see her gagging and puking, lol, she has a very low tolerance for things.
I got back from dropping off Sage and found that I hadn't missed a thing. While I was gone they gave her crayons and a coloring book so she was happily coloring away. We decided that the ear was such a tender spot we would go ahead and sedate her for the stitches. SOOO glad that was our choice. The little boy on the other side of the curtain got a shot and put up a war and a screaming fit. Aspen was fine until that and then wanted to go home and did not want her IV put in. Poor thing. But she woke up happy and wanted me to take a picture of the thing on her finger funny girl.
She was so not impressed that there was blood on her hand and under the sticker holding the iv in place, that she couldn't take it off, and that the cute little bag of water for her thirsty hand was gone.
Aspen happily showing off her $25 barbie that glows, glitters, plays a song, and has a reversible dress. Sheesh, it was the most expensive barbie at walmart, when did they get so expensive! As my first barbie purchase as a parent I was shocked, but it made her happy!
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


3 comments:
Oh my that was quite the cut. She seems so happy regardless of how it must of hurt. I tthink the barbie musthave been worth it.
Poor Aspen, and Poor Mom! Melanie, only you would take such good pics even at the hospital. xox
Yes and I have my kids trained so now they ask for pictures, the ones of the blood o2 monitor and iv were her requests. It pays to not leave home without a camera!
Post a Comment