
A cute picture of Candice, Taylor and Dylan that Brent took in Cascade Springs.

We had a good weekend, we went up American Fork Canyon for a picnic and a visit to Cascade Springs with Brent's daughter Candice and her children Taylor and Dylan. We had a great time. The girls adore Candice and often ask to call her, she is so good to call them back and to make them feel special. Taylor had flags painted on her toes and Sage being the girly girl was so impressed and asks constantly to go to Taylor's house so she can have flag toes! At Cascade Springs Brent taught me how to blur the water I thought it turned out really well, and then the last picture is one I took of Sage at the end of our day I thought it turned out fun, my camera has a setting you can use that makes the picture black and white but highlights color in certain areas, it is fun to use and see what you get.
No comments:
Post a Comment