So we all got up early this morning and drove Brent to work. Aspen is in the "why" phase, all parents know this phase and at least a part of them dread's it. Why are you going to work Dad? To earn some money.
This seemed to satisfy one and all. So the girls and I went along our busy day and since we were out we brought Brent lunch and ate with him in the parking lot. He headed back to work. As we are pulling out of the parking lot I hear Aspen ask Sage, "Why is Dad going back to work?" Sage promptly answers, "Because he hasn't gotten around to earning any money yet."
I thought that was so funny, Sage apparently thinks this earning money thing shouldn't take so long so Dad must not have gotted around to it yet!
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment