Monday, June 23, 2008

Pistachios

I have this new addiction: Salt and Pepper Pistachios from Costco. I love them. They are an ugly little nut but they are so yummy. The Salt and Pepper ones are even better than regular ones. Aspen has been filling her purse with the shells and carrying them around with her. The other day she asked me for a crab. I verified she really wanted a crab she said yes and I told her we didn't have crabs, she rolled her eyes and took me to the pistachios. Ahhh, pistachios are crabs! I thought that was pretty funny. She ate her pistachio and put the "shells" in her purse. I asked her if pistachios are crabs what is in your purse. She gave me this look like you have got to be kidding me and then informed me they were her Seashells! So the next time you are at Costco you simply have to try the new "Salt and Pepper Crabs" with their bonus seashells included!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Your girls are so sweet. I hope you are feeling better and things work out for you better the rest of this month.