

So as you can tell we have been going to the mountains often. I took these pictures where the water rushes out of Tibble Fork and down American Fork Canyon. It is in full spring green and everything is clean and bright and new. I have really enjoyed the time we have spent in the mountains this spring and the time it has given me to think. Life is sometimes so busy we just race from one thing to another. As I was looking through the literally hundreds of pictures we have this month I kept coming back to these two. I know the typical time to make new year resolutions in in January but to me I feel more inspired this spring. So here are my Spring Resolutions.
1. When life is busy and confusing I am making a resolution to stop and remember what is important, am I putting God and my family first? Am I wasting time I could be spending better with my family?
2. I have a hard time letting go, if I get my feelings hurt or a situation happens that I don't think was fair I have a hard time getting past it. I guess it is because I am more soft hearted than I should be. I am making a resolution that when this happens I will think of spring in the mountains how everything is clean and green and reborn and I will do my best to put old hurts in the past, forgive and move forward.
3. My third and final Spring Resolution is to be more healthy this year. I will recommit to eating better for my diabetes and trying to lose weight to reduce its effects on me and my family.
Maybe my Spring pictures will inspire you to also make your own Spring Resolutions!


No comments:
Post a Comment