Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kids and Phones!

So the other day I went to send a text from my phone and I had no space on my phone so it wouldn't let me.  As most of us know I really hate texting so I put it on my to do list and went about my day.  Then later that day I went to take a quick picture with my phone and surprise I had no space to take a picture.  Now this one has never really happened I don't take too many pictures with my phone.  So as I scrolled through to delete some pictures I found about 30 pictures of my little girls playing in their room as models.  It was pretty funny here are some of my favs:



They are not supposed to be on the dresser or touching their bed drapes.  When I showed the girls their faces where priceless, it was that oh crap we are in trouble now!  Next time they get in trouble I am sure they will not be photographing their progress!  I wonder if this is the day they called Ethan and spent 45 minutes of my 300 monthly minutes talking.

No comments: