Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Furminator

Oh how I love the Furminator!  If you have a dog or cat that sheds I so recommend getting one.  About the same time I bought it I bought the Royal Canin cat food to help your cats loose weight.  I still free fed and let them eat as much as they wanted but they are still loosing weight.  So much so in fact that Sage is convinced that they are shrinking due to the Furminator!  She doesn't want me brushing the cats as I am making them way to small with it.  But when you look at this pile of hair off of Satin can you blame her?  Doesn't it look like I lost an entire cat in that fur?


A warning to future Furminator users do not use in dim lighting. Poor Satin has no undercoat at all in a few spots because it wasn't bright enough to see that I was good in that spot. I still LOVE it though!

No comments: