Thanks to my sister Jennie calling me while I was at the mall yesterday I was able to get this new wii game for 1/2 off! So exciting, funny thing is I have never watched the show. So this morning I got up late as my asthma was bad and I was exhausted. The kids got themselves their own breakfast, they got into the fridge for the leftovers they didn't finish yesterday at dinner. We went to Texas Roadhouse so they had ribs, fries and 1/2 a hot dog, breakfast of champions let me tell you. Aspen was holding the dog after wards and she started giggling, I asked her what was so funny and she said that he was licking her teeth. Ewww. So we had a discussion about what we let the dog lick, lol. Did some school with Sage and then headed down to get some morning wii in. I did my 24 min upper body workout with the biggest loser, I was drenched in sweat and even my stomach muscles (which I didn't know I still had) were quivering. Then I stuck to my plan and did my 30 minutes of wii plus as well. I did 20 min of step aerobics before I gave out. I cheated and spent the next 10 min playing soccer, which for those of you that don't have the wii, is simply standing in one spot shifting your weight back and forth. But I got my 30 minutes in and greatly improved my soccer score, I have never gotten over 12 and I got 88 points this time, woo hoo!
Anyway today I am thankful for exercise, my wii, my sister for getting me a great deal, for quivering stomach muscles that prove I am making progress!


3 comments:
Great Job!
Yeah, gotta love the Biggest Looser "game". It's become an obsession for me. I talk about it all the time. It's amazing what muscles you discover after doing one workout. I hope you keep enjoying it as much as I do. Talk about a cheap way of getting your own personal trainer.
Oh my gosh Mel, thats awesome. I wish my stomach muscles were quivering today. Guess I need to do something about that. Watch the biggest loser tonight at 7:00.
Post a Comment