Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365: Day2


Mmmm, my house smells so good.  My second blessing would be freshly baked bread.  I love this bread recipe from Pantry Secrets.  Not only is it yummy and delicious it is fool proof!  I am so thankful that it always turns out, it saves me money, it can be used to make anything from dinner rolls to pizza to dessert, it teaches my girls to cook and have wonderful times together.  They love to make pull apart rolls with it.  I cut the dough into a billion pieces and they roll them into balls and fill the cupcake pans.  Then we pour melted butter over the tops, they are yummy but not always the prettiest things you ever did see but the girls think they are pretty great.  Today we made two loaves of bread, Sage made one and Aspen made the other.  Yum!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Mmmm. Got to love fresh warm homemade bread. I miss you making it for the whole family. YUM!