Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crazy 8's making me Crazy

Ok, so I couldn't resist checking out the Crazy 8 store's website to see if they had anything new. Oh my. Tell me this is not too cute! Seriously how am I going to resist this store, it is like they knew what I could not resist! I am going to have to set myself some serious limits I can tell already.

Just when you didn't think it could get any cuter!!!! A button headband!
Ahhh, cute, yup want those too.

Ok, seriously these are practically practical, they would totally go with lots of outfits!
Yup, this is also a must have for Aspen with the big brown eyes and the blond hair, I am so picturing her in her cute new brown corduroy shirt with the buttons and the headband to match!

Now I have to tell you I am cracking up right now, because these totally match the shirt I bought for Sage a couple of weeks ago. She wore it for the first day of school, scroll down and you can see for yourself. Why do I really want underwear that match? I know Brent would give me the "why do you waste money" look if I bought those. But how cute!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Those are way cute! I was just picturing Katherine on blue day at pre-school. She had to have blue everything, even underwear. So I can relate to having the polka-dot panties to match the new shirt. Funny!

Laura said...

I'm a sucker for gymboree and crazy 8. It's seriously a weakness for me. I totally know how you feel. These things are freaking cute.