We actually started doing lessons last week and added more and more each day. The 2nd day nearly did me in, I had to learn how to do the phonics and handwriting, watch a dvd and read 2 books on it and still was like, what? We only did three subjects that day and I spent well over 6 hours doing it. Luckily, things are already getting into a rhythm and today was actually pretty easy. Although it is 3pm and we still have Spanish to do. But Sage is busy working on coloring her person she is drawing so maybe in a few minutes we can finish up for the day.
Earlier we were coloring worksheets with items that were RED on them. I look over and Aspen is coloring her tomato green. I told her that we were learning about Red and the tomato needed to be red. She looked at me, "Mom, tomato's are green BEFORE they are Red!" Yup, my dear, they are. She colored her tomato green and then colored Red on top of it and told me it would be ready to eat tomorrow, lol.

I think that is the best part of this home schooling, Sage gets a wonderful, rich Kindergarten curriculum and Aspen gets Preschool built in! Aspen loves working on whatever Sage is up too. Occasionally she isn't in the mood and heads off to the play room to do her own thing but most of the time she is excited to join in especially with the art projects.


2 comments:
That is so cute! Aspen totally knows what she's talking about! Have fun with the schooling. I give you props for doing it.
Sage looks so cute in her little school outfit. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment