Friday, March 6, 2009

MORE answers from my 5 year old Sage

1.What is something Daddy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes Daddy happy?
I make him happy and smart

3. What makes Daddy sad?
When Aspen cries

4. How does your Daddy make you laugh?
tells me jokes

5. What was your Daddy like as a child?
he said ga ga and he crawled and couldn’t stand up

6. How old is your Daddy?
well he is 5

7. How tall is your Daddy?
way tay, way big

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
loves to exercise all by himself

9. What does your Daddy do when you're not around?
he looks for and yells for me

10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
for a race


11. What is your Dad really good at?
Giving us a lot of sauce, and a lot of pizza

12. What is your Daddy not very good at?
He doesn’t do laundry or let me do it

13. What does your Dad do for his job?
make money

14. If Daddy cooks what does he cook?
Daddy cooks STEAK! Outside on hims barbecue

15. What makes you proud of your Daddy?
When he exercises it gives him LONG muscles


16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
A racer

17. What do you and your Dad do together?
we drive race cars together, and I warn him not to bump into other cars, like the green ones

18. How are you and your dad the same?
We have the same eyes

19. How are you and your dad different?
woah, his face has hairs on it and that is different

20. How do you know your Dad loves you?
He makes me go to bed

21. Where is your Dad's favorite place to go?
He goes to the mountains with us

2 comments:

Lore said...

I am sure glad she knows her dad loves her because he makes her go to bed... that is funny! Love it, I think you need to do the same list every 6 months.. that would be funny to see how she answers each time.

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the luck from yesterday carried over!