Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sage

I am only a month late but oh well! Happy 5th Birthday Sage! What birthday would be complete for Sage without time spent with her "Twin Cousin" Ethan. When Katie and I had our babies a few hours apart we would have been amazed to see a picture of them now! They are so close and call each other sister and brother. It is pretty cute. So for their Birthday Katie and I met at the Kangaroo Zoo for some Birthday Fun! We got Ethan a great cowboy hat and pop guns with a holster belt and sheriff Star. And Sage got the cutest hair bows ever! Great taste Aunt Katie! I am soooo excited because Costco just got in a white/pink/black sundress that will be sooo cute with them, I can't wait for payday!


I have to say Sage has good taste, she regularly asks to go to the "Drum Dinner Store" and if we were rich I sooo would take her, lol. The "Drum Dinner Store" is Tucanos and kids eat free which I feel slightly guilty about because man Sage can eat! She is tiny and petite but she will occasionally amaze me at how much her tummy can hold. She is like me too, she picks a few small items from the salad bar and fills up on meat, lol. She was so excited for the drummers to come play for her but she died of embarrassment when she realized the whole restaurant was watching and bailed for Dad as quick as she could.

This picture was taken after dinner as you can tell from her very messy but happy face!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Sounds like she had a blast. I'm surprised there are no pictures from her party, especially since it's not her birthday until she has a party! ;0)