Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok, so I have been accused of being a blogging slacker. Which has been very true for the last two months so here is a fun quiz I was tagged with. If anyone else has been a blog slacker lately I "tag" you too!

Whats your Favorite brand of jeans?

hmmm, In the past I always liked Lucky's but I have to say I am just to cheap for that now. I usually get mine at Kohl's they always have screaming deals but I love flares!

What is your favorite restaurant? What do you get there?

Ok I have two and it just depends on my mood. I love Tucanos, seriously how can you go wrong with all you can eat brazillian barbeque!? Oooh and I love those chewy cheesy biscuits. My 2nd is Olive Garden, I love the breadsticks and well just Italian food in general.

What is your current favorite song?

That is a tough one, probably Dido's Here with Me. I love all christmas music too (I have it on my sansa (too cheap for an ipod) all year long.


What's your "type"? Is that what you ended up with?

I don't know if I have a "type." I have always liked cute butts, and Brent does have one of those. But I never expected to fall in love and marry him, especially when I learned he was 20 years older than I am, lol. But it works and now I have a beautiful family and we have now been married 7 years!


What is something unusual about you?

Hmmm, maybe that I can walk into a session with a Psychic and be more interested in what is in her computer, hard drive size, memory, graphics card, etc. than in oh yeah the Psychic!

How do you describe your everyday style?

My style? I have a style? LOL My style is trying to leave the house without childrens fingerprints or spills still attached to me!

What were the last three movie you saw? How were they?

The last one in the theatre was Max Payne (Brent's choice not mine) dark, depressing and so NOT my type of movie. We rented the new Journey to the center of the Earth with Brendan Fraser and that was excellent. I really enjoyed it. We also rented the new Dora Ice Princess the kids gave it two thumbs up.

What are your favorite TV characters?

Hmm, I love the show Bones I really enjoy the banter between the two of them, and House has to be a favorite, I just love to cringe at what he says and does!

What was the last book you read? How was it?

Most of the books I have been reading lately are all on adoption, some are good, some are depressing and some are a waste of paper, lol.

You are asked to bring your best dish to a party, what do you make?

Hmmm, I usually bring my orange jello salad to parties, is it because it is my best dish? No it is because I am always running late and it is fast and easy. But it does taste really good. Brent's nephew's all request it so it can't be all bad!

What qualities do you find attractive in your significant other or a prospective one?

Brent always stands up for me which is something I love about him. I also love that he has reintroduced the outdoors into my life, we have so much fun camping and hiking and doing things with the girls in the mountains. I love watching him with our girls he tries to say he is tough, but he is a push over when it comes to those two. I am just happy to be with him.

Is there a song that every time you hear it, it reminds you of a certain memory? What is it and why?

There is a piece of classical music, can't even tell you who wrote it or what it is but when I hear it I still break out in nerves. I had to play it for a piano recital and I didn't have it memorized and the fan in the room kept blowing the pages and I was nervous cause the YOUNGER kids than me had just played these amazing pieces and I freaked out and couldn't play it.

Do you swear?

Yup, just ask Sage she can tell you everything I say. Sigh. I am working on it though.

What is your worst vice?

procrastination, zoning out, always late, forgetful, hmmm I do have good qualities too!

Yeah yeah, being materialistic is bad. What is your favorite THING you own right now?

My computer(although I really need one that is newer, faster, etc), my sansa music player, my kitchen aid mixer!

Coke or Pepsi?

Neither, I prefer Mtn Dew but if I had to choose I like Diet coke better than diet pepsi

Beach, Mountains, Big City, Country, or Desert?

Mountains

Whats your favorite Candy?

I am on a dark chocolate kick and so is the rest of the world, lucky me. I like Target they have small bars that have tons of different flavors.

If you could dress your significant other (or prospective mate), how would you dress them? What do they usually wear?

I love Brent in a nice dress shirt and matching tie. How often do I get to see him in them? Oh once a year if I am lucky. If he could he would always wear black crocs, Levi Jeans, and his Cabella outdoor shirt with oodles of pockets comes in short and long sleeves. He has 4 of these shirts and wants more, lol.

What is your favorite dessert?

Cheesecake, or anything pumpkin or even better PUMPKIN Cheesecake!

Whats your least favorite fashion trend?

I have to agree with Tracy on this one: Skinny jeans. Especially on guys, ugh. They look so bad even if you are skinny and can wear them they just make you look sickly, Ugh.

How much did you love doing this??

Not bad and now I have a Post Hooray!

No comments: