Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Belated Halloween

So I wanted to finally share some pictures of our Halloween. I have been getting flack from many that it has taken me so long but it has been a VERY busy November! Aspen loved being a Snow White and Sage loved her kitty tail!

We took the girls to Lehi and went trick or treating with my sister and her kids. As usual the kids feed of each others excitement and we had a great time, we then all hopped in the cars and went back to Pleasant Grove to Lore Bunker's neighborhood. Her circle goes all out and is a must see for those of you that have never experienced it make it a priority next year! I thought it was cute because Sage would tell everyone thank you and to have a Happy Halloween as we went around. Katie then headed home to hand out treats to her neighborhood trick or treaters and Brent and I took the girls around our neighborhood. The girls made a HAUL!

For a week after as it started to get dark Sage wanted to put her costume on and head back out for more Candy!

No comments: