So I have had many people asking about Lore. She and the baby are both doing fine and Lore seems to be recovering well. I don't want to steal her thunder as she is working on a post as we speak. But I will let you know that Cameron Lee was born November 4
th at 5:28pm and weighed 7 lbs and I think 13 oz if I remember right. He was also 19 inches long.
Juliet (Lore's super cool friend and also a
Dula(
sp?)) and myself were with Lore through her labor and delivery. She was not alone that is for sure, but I did get put in time out for getting emotional,
lol! Nice thing about having two of us there for her I could take my time out and not leave her alone. Juliet is amazing, calm and wonderful! Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like her in their lives. I have to say I don't think Lore could have had a better team! It was so amazing and beautiful to see the baby born so very very different from my two c-sections and then having my babies rushed to the
NICU. How amazing the birth process is! It is truly a miracle and I feel so lucky to have been able to be there for Lore!
This is after Lore was moved to her room. Me, Lore and Juliet! What no picture of the cute baby boy!? I figured that is Lore's job so you better keep watching her blog! LOL! Oh and he is super cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment