So the girls have a new addiction, they call it the "Pountains." I have been working on having them say it correctly but I get a lot of "mmmm mmm pountains!" I am not sure what it is they like so much. Maybe it is just the chance to get dirty, or for Aspen to collect rocks. She loves her rocks. We took Gunner last time but wow he was covered in burrs even in his little top knot. I spent several hours brushing it all out of him. It has become a regular weekend trip up American Fork Canyon, but with gas prices I have to admit I sometimes cringe as we drive up, but they love it. I find it funny I have two girly girls who love to be princesses and go shopping with Mom especially at the mall, but give them the choice and they would pick a trip to Cabelas or the mountains hands down!
No comments:
Post a Comment