Ok, So I went out to see my friend Lore's Blog and was highly impressed. Here is my non technical friend who calls me to install a program for her and here she is blogging her heart out and doing an awesome job! She had oodles and oodles of posts and fun things to read and see and her page was so cute! She had pictures, videos, widgets! So here we go. Won't she just love the fact I am going to call her tomorrow and ask how she got her page so cute. I have greatly enjoyed reading all her posts and those of her friends and family and hope my attempt will be as fun to read by someone.
1 comment:
Yea! SO PROUD OF YOU!!! It feels good to branch out and blog to the world. Next we can try learning how to use texting on your cell phone.
-Lore
Post a Comment