We got home from our weekend of fun at Lagoon and headed up American Fork canyon to enjoy all the beautiful fall color. We were so not the only ones that had the same idea! I have never seen the canyon so packed with people and cameras!
At the top of the mountain a large family was getting professional pictures done, and the girls wanted to get in the picture with them. Funny, but somehow I just don't think they would have appreciated it.
I took the girls on a hike and we had a great time. It was all down hill and they practically ran it. All well and good till we turned around to go back to the van UP hill. They were not impressed and wanted me to call Dad and make him come pick us up. We made it back fine and they were ready to go for another drive and another hike so I didn't wear them out completely.
We drove down a bit further and took some more pictures and by then the light was fading fast so we just enjoyed a beautiful drive home. I love fall, I wish it lasted longer in Utah. Usually Fall is gone before you know it here.


1 comment:
I'm so excited for the fall leaves. It's hard to feel like fall is here when it's 90 degrees though. We're going to go check out the leaves today. The girls can't wait!
Post a Comment