Monday, September 21, 2009

Aspen's Nightmare

Aspen woke up this morning at 5 am with a nightmare. She woke up screaming, "It is my crayon!" and then sobs. I go in and ask her what is wrong and she tells me, "Oh Mom I had a bad dream." I told her it was ok and she went right back to sleep. I remember thinking when I went to bed that even in her sleep she fights with her sister! Then this morning when I think about it I actually like that the worst and scariest thing in her life is if Sage is going to take away her crayon! Then I chuckled at myself because isn't it funny how widely different my thoughts are depending on my level of sleep. At 5am she was irritating and fighting with her sister and now it is sweet she has no real fears in life, lol.

2 comments:

Lore said...

What I would give to have by biggest fear be that my sissy would take away my Crayon... growing up sucks!

Jennie said...

I've decided I HATE the dreams I have when I'm preggo because they are stuff horror movies are made of. Richard is amazed that my brain can come up with some of this stuff and worst of all is that my dreams or more vivid when I'm preggo. I remember when Katherine had a nightmare that she picked her nose in front of ballerinas. Oh, to be 4 or 5 again!