Last week I was at Costco waiting in line and the guy behind me was waiting to checkout with 60" plasma tv, blueray player and hdmi cables and the hugest grin you ever did see. I laughed and commented about it looking like Christmas. I liked his comment, "Christmas is for the kids, Tax returns are for the parents!" I thought that was cute and probably highly true.
Well tax returns have arrived for the Ridgeways. Brent bought me a new computer from costco.com on the 12th. It is the 17th and it still hasn't shipped, sigh. I check it about 6 times a day for progress. I have tried to keep busy, I spring cleaned the computer, backed up all my data, etc. Yeah it didn't help I am still dying for my computer to arrive!
Then Brent bought me a new fridge on the 14th, yup Happy Valentines to me! (That was not said sarcastically either. I SO need a new fridge) Yeah um I get to wait. It isn't being delivered until the 24th. The 24th!!! That is like forever! So I threw out a bunch of stuff in the fridge and carefully and strategically arranged the remaining items for maximum protection from my fridge that thinks it is either a freezer or turned off and we will try to be patient and wait till the 24th.
So while I have been blessed with lots of good things this month and I appreciate it, I have to wait. Sigh. Maybe I am being "blessed" with the opportunity to practice patience. Patience sucks.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
10 months ago


2 comments:
You make me laugh Melanie. Patience has never been something you've enjoyed. You've always been a here and now kind of person. Just think that there have been things you've wanted more that you've had to be patient for, like having your sweet girls! It could be worse, but I understand the frustration. Congratulations on your new "toys"!
Woot!! New Computer!
Post a Comment