I have wanted the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS for a very very long time. Well now I have it and it is hard, lol. I was feeling like a pro in Adobe Photoshop Elements and now wow, everything is a lot of work. But the results are much better! I had previously repaired this photo in Elements and had not been happy with the results and had quit to wait for the good stuff. Well the good stuff has arrived and what took me 1 min to do in elements took me 20 in CS4 but this time I like the results. So although it is hard and I am sure I will be spending hours in the help feature and googling I am sure I will make progress and maybe just maybe I will break down and take a class or buy a book. But over all I am just so excited, it is like when your a kid and only 6 and someone gives you a puzzle for 8 year olds. You so are not going to complain you are too young for it, you will just struggle along till you get there.
This is my sister Jennie and her family December2009.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago



1 comment:
Looks good! Now if only you could find a way to take off some extra pounds from having such a cute little girl. And even better if you could find a way to take it off the actual person! Hee Hee!
Post a Comment