Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but . . . . .

So I have been blessed and my kids don't call each other names. They fight don't get me wrong in fact Aspen bites and scratches Sage. But I have to say Sage usually deserves it. I have started putting them both in time out for fighting as it is driving me crazy. Well I was in the kitchen and they were starting their fighting thing in the living room. I hear my baby Aspen getting more and more frustrated with her sister. Finally I hear her say, "Well your a . . . your a . . . . Stink Bug!" I just had to laugh. That was the worst thing she could come up with. Sage is wailing, "I am not a stink bug! Mom! I am not a stink bug!" I put them in time out for fighting but I have to say Sage gave her such a great reaction I am sure that Aspen will be using that one again.

No comments: