In Sage's reading the have nonsense words that are not real words to test and see if they are really learning the different sound spellings or if they are just memorizing the words. Well this weeks nonsense word was trow. Which Sage informed me was not a nonsense word it was those things that farmers put in the fields to scare the birds. I told her those were scarecrows, and that is when Aspen pitched in and told me I was wrong and Sage was right they were ScareTROWS! I started to laugh, usually when this happens I have to wait for Dad to get home and agree I am right, but thanks to the power of google I found a picture with the words SCARECROW! They were quite disgusted, it is nice to occasionally be right, lol.
zolo99 slot รวมเกมแตกง่ายจากทุกค่ายดัง
8 months ago


1 comment:
That TOTALLY makes me laugh! When Katherine thinks I'm wrong we have to wait for dad too. Maybe I should try the google method.
Post a Comment