Tuesday, March 23, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

The girls were so excited when they saw what the little leprechaun had left them!  Some of his gold of course!  It was fun watching how excited they were.  Sage and I watched several videos on Ireland and St. Patrick's Day on the History Channel's website.  It really got us in the mood for the day o' the green!  Sage was just excited it was in Europe where the castles are.

3 comments:

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

That's a really fun idea! I might have to borrow that one why my kids are older. :)

The Ridgeways said...

Oh you should, but get your coins at See's Chocolate, then they are YUMMY! It is more fun to steal chocolate from your kids when it is the good stuff, lol.

Laura said...

Oh my, that is a good idea. We never do anything for St. Patricks day. Next year I'm trying something like this. Thanks for sharing.