Friday, September 5, 2008

Sage's Art

Sage has been on one lately she is really testing me and the rules.  I feel like every few minutes I am telling her to stop doing something.  Apparently she feels this way as well.  Get a load of the happy Mom picture she has drawn of me!  I love the eyebrows!  Don't I look like a happy camper?

I am a HUGE fan of Meet the Robinsons, I have to say I am a bit like a 4 year old when it comes to this movie.  I can watch it over and over and I know most of it by heart.  Oh and I ALWAYS cry at the end.  
We have watched several times this week and Sage was drawing this little person, so I asked her who it was.  She told me Louise.  I am thinking to myself Louise?  Who the heck is Louise?  I asked her who Louise was and she gave me that very grown up duh mom attitude and told me, "Louise!  You know from the movie!"  Of course it is!  I should have known! Get a load of the hair!







1 comment:

Tamara said...

Love the mom pic. Most days, I'd be afraid to ask the kids to draw me, I'm sure it would come out very scarry!!